FullPartner provides its services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
We will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using FullPartner services that are reported to the FullPartner Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized agent of a copyright owner, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place through the use of FullPartner services by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the FullPartner Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of this Notice as described below, FullPartner will take whatever action it deems appropriate.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing including the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to FullPartner's Designated Copyright Agent:
attn: Copyright Agent
7 Avenida Vista Grande, #217
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508